Mobile terminals of trading platforms
Recently, mobile trading is gaining popularity that is, trading in the financial market using mobile devices. Remote trading is possible in three ways: through online services, through connecting to a VPS server and using special mobile terminals. The latter method is the most convenient and safe.
How to choose a mobile terminal?
For example, the mobile terminal XCritical. You can install it on any smartphone or tablet that runs on iOS or Android. Thanks to its built-in technical advisor, XCritical is called an advanced trading terminal. Using this platform, you will not need other trading robots. For beginning traders, a technical adviser is especially useful, because it helps make difficult decisions.
The main advantages of this terminal are as follows:
- real-time quotes update;
- over 180 trading instruments;
- the ability to trade directly from the chart;
- the ability to trade in one click;
- interactive quotation charts with scaling;
- the ability to work with two or more accounts;
- the detailed history of transactions;
- locking and duplication of positions;
- the opportunity to create your investments portfolio;
- risk management with limit orders;
- integrated technical advisor;
- built-in online chat support;
MetaTrader 4 trading terminal also enjoys popularity among traders. He is chosen for reliability and good performance:
- innovative design;
- high accuracy of push-notifications;
- support for all types of orders;
- monitoring of opened transactions;
- trade history magazine;
- offline mode in which quotes, charts and the entire trading history are available;
- minimum traffic consumption;
- the ability to open a demo account;
- the ability to receive push-notifications.