Insurance from LimeFX
Trading on the news is a strategy that is very popular among both professionals and beginning traders. Using it, you can make good money. True, the risks of losing part of the deposit or even all of the capital are also present. Therefore, the company offers its clients deposit insurance. This means that in case of unsuccessful trading, you will not lose anything. The company compensates your losses by accruing lost money as a bonus.
How does the special offer work?
Deposit insurance applies to all trade transactions open on the day of the release of important economic news. If something goes wrong and the number of unsuccessful transactions exceeds the number of successful ones, the broker compensates for all losses for this period in the form of a cash bonus to the account. That is, even in the worst case, you are guaranteed not to lose anything. And at best - increase the deposit due to successful transactions.
Deposit Insurance Terms
- Insurance is part of a campaign that is always announced in advance;
- The insurance covers all transactions that took place on the day the news came out from 00:01 to 00:00 GMT;
- Insurance applies only to deposits of clients who have agreed to participate in the campaign;
- To participate in the campaign, the client must have a deposit from USD 500 to USD 5,000;
- Upon completion of the campaign, clients return all lost funds as a bonus;
- The bonus is calculated by summing up all losing transactions opened on the day of news, and never exceeds 100% of the amount;
- Bonuses are awarded only to those clients who have passed verification and provided the broker with copies of all necessary documents;
- Withdrawing bonus funds immediately after receipt is prohibited. It is necessary to achieve that the volume of transactions exceeds the bonus 10 000 times;
- If you withdraw money before the transaction volume exceeds the bonus by 10 000 times, LimeFX will require you to return the entire bonus amount, as well as the income received with this bonus. After that, your account will be closed.
- The company has the right to terminate the campaign at any time without giving reasons.
Is it worth it to insure a deposit?
Many people are afraid of quickly losing capital. Of course, you can train using a demo account, because in case of unsuccessful transactions you will not lose anything. But it is best to trade in real assets while maintaining a deposit. Do not forget about the terms of the action, obliging you to make a certain amount of transactions. Deposit insurance is suitable for those who are determined to trade in the financial market in the long term.